Saturday, November 16, 2013

South of France

Well guys, my hotel room is about as big as my old apartment. And it is sooo dang nice, and I just want to cuddle in my hotel room all day.

But hey, somehow I managed to explore Aix-en-Provence. Gotta make the best of my last weeks here. Yesterday, we explored Baux and saw Pont du Gard. It was freaking awesome, even though it was freezing cold and oh ya, I almost got blown away.



Hanging out on a cliff. Most freeing feeling EVER and a day!! Can I just chill out on cliff's everyday??



Pont du Gard



These gloves....sent to me by my mother...have earned me the nickname "POOH BEAR!"

So short and sweet...fun moments in the South of France. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Pooh Bear! They are the perfect pop of color. Would look even better with a red purse. ha ha I love the photos. Especially the one of you guys getting blown away.

    ReplyDelete