Monday, September 9, 2013

Ma maison!

Since nothing crazy fancy happened today besides class and rain, I thought I would let you see my apartment. 

This is my French toilet.


 The place where our shower and brush our teeth and where we dry the laundry...haha


This is a representation of Alyssa in the shower to show you how small it is. I feel like I'm doing a balancing act every time I use it. 


Alyssa's Room




The dinner table


The salon/TV room


Where you walk in the door



The one and only hallway



The kitchen/laundry room.



The desk where our host mom does her make-up in the morning.

This is it. Ma nouvelle maison. It is very different, but just what I need at the same time. It just takes time to adjust to new things. 

It's a journey, a great journey!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It is exactly what I see on House Hunters International. ha ha So fun to see.

    ReplyDelete